Sunday, August 20, 2006

Highlights of PA - Part II - Hanging Out






Highlights – Just “Hanging and relaxing”

-- Watching my niece and her husband “oooh and aahh” over their new puppy dog
-- Sitting with my sister on our reclining chairs at 3 am – both of us not able to sleep from being sick. We felt like we were “little old ladies”.
-- Sitting with my sister on her deck, just relaxing and hanging out.
-- Spending an evening with an old friend from school.
-- Watching my nephew eat every bit of a “colossal burger” at Ruby Tuesday’s.
-- Spending lots of quality time with my sister.
-- Walking on the farm
-- Boat ride on a man made lake that I watched being built 40 years ago, being employed by the company that built it.
-- Sitting by a campfire
--Sitting on my sister’s deck often, day and evening, overlooking the farm
--Staying up late and talking
--Sleeping in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>