Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Beautiful PA



It has been a great visit to my home in Southeastern PA. The weather has been Duluth like weather, so I can't complain about the heat, though a few days it was in the high 80's through the afternoon. The mornings and evenings have been so comfortable. This is my last day here, I'm so sad. My sister is working this morning, taking the afternoon off, so I checked in on line and printed my boarding pass for tomorrow morning. Though I'd say a quick hello to you.

She and I will be meeting one of my nieces for lunch. Other than that we have no plans, we will just hang out. The other siblings and families will probably stop over this evening to say goodbye to me. When I return I will give you a re cap of the great week I had here. But, now I don't want to waste time inside. The morning is so beautiful, I must take a walk around the farm one last time. So off to the farm I go, enjoying the scenery once more. My brother Mark has all the crops in, corn, soy beans and making hay... the fields all look so good. My brother Tim who has the farm house now, has the grounds around it looking neat and clean, and sister in law Vicki will have the flowers out in all the beds by next summer, as they are concentrating on the inside this summer. Everythng looks so good. It's been so good to see everyone, and it will be very hard to get on that airplane tomorrow morning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time Linda. Safe return.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got to spend time with you while you were home. I enjoyed every minute of it and drove home in a state of euphoria. Just don't forget about the sacrifies that you've made.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>