Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Woman

Do you women readers feel like a new woman after a visit to your local hair salon? Boy, I was past due my 4 weeks and really needed my appointment tonight. I can't believe the difference it makes in my feeling so much better after seeing my hairdresser. If I don't get my hair cut every 4 weeks I'm in trouble. I have naturally curly hair that only does what it wants, and after four weeks it is just "WILD"!

A year ago in March, I made a bold change. I changed hair stylists after going to the same one for 28 years! I hated to do it, and it happened kind of by accident...I went to a new salon to support a Relay For Life team that was doing a cut a thon. I really liked the way she did my hair, so found myself back there 4 weeks later. After over a year, I am still feeling guilty, because I have never faced or talked to my former stylist. I know I should have at least called her after 28 years, but I just couldn't. After 28 years though, she pretty much cut and did my hair the same, even when I pushed her to try something else...especially with the color. I think after 28 years, she was afraid to do anything different. This stylist is not afraid, and she is encouraging me to do some changes now and then.

Well, that's my hair story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>