Saturday, May 23, 2009

What Temperament Am I?

So...this is the result of the quiz I took to see "What Kind of Temperament Are You?"
--- According to the Facebook test results I have a sanguine personality. The dictionary describes sanguine as
confident and optimistic. Facebook describes me as:

"Like a butterfly you flit from idea to idea and from project to project. You have so many interests it is hard to know which one to focus on and you have so many people you enjoy you have a hard time deciding who you should spend time with and where you should go. Your creativity and diversity are a gift to everyone you know, although some may perceive you as scattered and Unpredictable rather than the real you that is diverse and flexible. An affirmation for you would be: I am... A bright star A butterfly A creation of my own A pioneer Unique Adaptable Loved by many."

Well, the part about having many interests and hard to know which to focus on, and fliting from idea to idea, and project to project...I have to admit this does sound like me, and I think I am diverse and flexible, even though some look at me as scattered and unpredictable...hey this is all true! And, I would like to think that I am a gift to everyone I know, only my friends can tell me if that is correct. Isn't it amazing how some of these tests really do "hit the nail on the head!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>