Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't Understand

I am up early this morning for a change. I read the newspaper early. I just must comment...I see that our Governor has balanced the state budget by cutting funds to our school districts, and now our school district has to lay off 65 good teachers! The democrats had a better idea for balancing the budget, but of course, he didn't go with that. I wish he'd think more about educating our children in this state!

I also read that our City Council wants to take a 4 week vacation this summer. Gee, wouldn't it be nice if all us could take a 4 week vacation? And, with the state that our city is in these days... the packed agenda at each council meeting...I can't understand.

Well, I guess there's a lot I don't understand.

Off to the world today, facing other things I don't understand.

I hope you all have a pleasant and understandable day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>