Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lovely Day

I have been trying to wake up earlier in the mornings these days, because so often the sun is out and beautiful early, then later in the day it gets cloudy. I think today will be that way, but in the meantime I am enjoying the sunrise. We have had some really lovely days lately though. We deserve them, because most of us feel that May was robbed from us, as the weather was not that good. Now, it's the middle of June already, but we are finally getting some nice weather. I think I will take a walk before going to work this morning. But, to do that I guess I need to get off my computer... even when I'm up early the time flies! Where are our days going! Fall will be here way too soon, the way the time is flying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>