Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Friend Being Interviewed on the TODAY Show on Fri.

My girlfriend from school days sent me this message today:

"My husband is scheduled for a live interview on the Today show this Friday about his latest book, Jobs in the President's Stimulus Plan. I think the time will be sometime between 8--9 a.m. "

Her husband, Laurence is an author. His last book was titled "Recession Proof Jobs", and he was interviewed on CNN for that book. Now his new book is "Jobs in the President's Stimulus Plan", and he is being interviewed on NBC's The Today Show...wow! Way to go Laurence.

This Friday, Feb. 13th, Set your VCR's if you won't be home, if you are home...tune in to see him.

How exciting to see someone on the TODAY show that I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>