Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Winter Moon

This past week has been a busy one again. Every night I wanted to blog, but didn't get to it. I wanted to write about the beautiful full moon we had last weekend and the beginning of the week! Monday night I was driving home around 8 pm from the Hospice House, after visiting cousin Rose, and coming across Arrowhead Road, the full moon was in the cold night sky straight ahead, the whole time I was driving, it was hard to keep my eyes on the road, because the moon was so so beautiful! I thought, I have to write about tonight's moon as soon as I get home. But, I didn't get to the computer. Then the next night, when we had our sub below zero temperature, the moon was still full, but it had a haze going straight through it.... that was interesting too. It seems almost like the winter full moon is more beautiful than the summer full moon, can that be, or is it my imagination?

I went to water aerobic classes last week, 4 nights, trying to get back on track. I must add more excercise into my life so that can get below my plateau weight that I can't seem to budge from!

I did write one morning, quickly and tell you about our frigid cold weather we were having. I know, though that last week was unusually cold everywhere, and while it eased up for us on Friday and Saturday, it moved north to my friends and family in PA. Today was 24 degrees when I was out, and it actually felt "warm", I guess compared to last week it was warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>