Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Back


I know I have not written in a long time. I didn’t even have time to write last month about my plans to “go home” to visit my family in Pennsylvania. I went home Sept 27 through October 3rd. It was a wonderful week, and great visit and a real boost to my spirits, being able to be with family that I miss so very much!

One of my friends, who reads this blog, asked me last week if she can soon see something other than “Mama Mia” when she looks at my blog. Well, here you go…some new reading material for you – I did the posts about the visit in segment so you don’t have to read all at once. (Thanks for your interest!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it all at once, and it was fun to read. You told of rich family times and memories. I'm so glad you had such a good time. Those aunties and uncles and cousins must really love you and love being with you.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I read it all at once two. I am learning/understanding about what's common(?)people's life in US. something interesting and something different.
thank you for the posts.
from BongSik in Korea.

p.s I can understand about 80% of your posts because language/culture barrier. ha~~ha~

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>