Sunday, October 12, 2008

PA VISIT - going home


I can’t believe all the visiting I accomplished when I was there. My next posts will tell you about them. I focused on seeing my Aunts and Uncles, as they are all getting older. In between I saw some of my many cousins, and some friends that I was able to get together with. I have finally learned, that I cannot possibly see “everyone” when I go home, (unless maybe if someone hosts a huge family gathering). I don’t feel I can ask anyone to host a big gathering, but some times I do “gently suggest”. This trip I did not say anything, because there was a big gathering last November when I was home. When I go home next time, I will try to visit the friends and cousins that I didn’t’ get to see this time. That’s the way I do it.

I was surprised that the weather was on the wet side a lot of the days, much like it has been here in Duluth. We did have one or two sunny days, but it wasn’t as warm as I was expecting it to be. I hadn’t even taken a coat with me, as I was sure it would still be pretty warm!

I returned to Duluth last Saturday, Oct. 4th. My plane landed at 1 pm, I went home and took a 3 hour nap. I was tired!

This past week, I was back at work. There wasn’t as much piled up for me, as I thought there might be, but I was too tired when I got home each evening to write. I was able to get caught up on everything, so I can go to work tomorrow morning, starting fresh. I also got back into my exercise routine, going to the gym early, before work every day last week but one.

I took a lot of photos. I would dearly love to put them on this site along with the posts, but in the past when I have added photos, I have been told by those who’s photos I put on, that they would rather that I hadn’t. So now, unless I ask permission, I do not post photos. I didn’t get around to asking anyone of my family if I could post their photos, so I will not. I did, however take a lot of landscape photos, and I WILL be posting them for those not in PA to see the beautiful landscape there! (The photos may not get posted until tonight or tomorrow night - so be sure to check back)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>