Monday, August 21, 2006

Back in Duluth



As you can tell from my posts the last few days, I had a wonderful visit to my home in PA. I must also confess that it was good to get back to Duluth, my home of 36 plus years.
Reasons to be happy for being back in Duluth:
My husband
Our children, our grandchildren,

Lake Superior
The Aerial Lift Bridge
Beautiful area of Woodland
Our home
All my friends here
Our church
The view from Thompson Hill on I-35
The view of the city on the hill, from Canal Park
The Rose Garden
Brighton Beach
The view coming down Mesaba Avenue of Lake Superior and lakefront
Cooler Summer (usually)
The Love of family and friends

The first few years I was here and so very homesick for PA, my Mother always told me that once I had a family here and put down roots, that I would be much happier and that I would make Duluth my home. She was so right.

PS – My husband was glad to have me back, he missed me. That was a nice to know.
(Of course, I missed him too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>