Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day '09

Rob and Scott with their Grandfather
Daddy Farming - 1953


Daddy shoveled a lot of snow!


Daddy with his first born (me)



Daddy and me on one of my visits home




A formal photo taken for church directory


Father's Day today. I miss my Dad most every day, but Father's Day is really hard for all of us who have lost their Dad's. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way today. I had a wonderful, loving Dad and I am so grateful for that. My children have a wonderful, loving Dad also, and I'm grateful for that also. Our daughter and granddaughter were here this weekend, so that was nice for Bob. Rob gave Dad the funniest card, that he really enjoyed, and the two of them golfed together yesterday. Scott was working today, but took time to call Dad and wish him Happy Father's Day. If you have your Dad, treasure him - not just today but everyday!

I LOVE YOU DADDY! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND WISDOM YOU GAVE TO ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>