Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote Tomorrow

I guess I really don't need to remind my readers to vote tomorrow! I'm sure you are feeling like our household is feeling. We will be glad to vote and glad to have this all settled! We are very sick and tired of hearing the negative ads on both sides, radio and TV and the phone calls we receive everyday and night from the political parties. This is one time I'm thankful that we have "Caller ID", I don't pick the phone up. My husband does pick the phone up, and then complains afterward! He always tells them that he's "undecided".... he's really not, it's just that it bugs him that they ask, so therefore he tells them he's undecided. Wonder how many "undecided" are like him.

While I'm sure you will all vote for President, please do remember it's important to vote on the local issues that we will be asked to decide on. The school amendments, etc. I won't give recommendations on how to vote on them, just to say not to forget to vote on those issues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>