Sunday, April 06, 2008

Vacation Cancelled

We were to fly from Minneapolis this morning to Phoenix, ARIZONA. We were going to visit with cousins and travel three very different parts of Arizona.

We are so thankful that Bob is better and is on the road to recovery (see “Scary” post). I had to call my Livington cousins in Arizona that I haven’t seen in over 40 years and tell them that we would be canceling our visit to Payson. Also, Bob’s cousin in Scottsdale, and my Ebersole cousin in Tucson. It’s disappointing that we can’t make our Arizona trip, but then I think about how fortunate we are that Bob got sick here in Duluth, not while we were on the trip!!! I guess this trip just was not meant to be in 2008. Hopefully, we can go another time. We were to be in Scottsdale right now. 80 degrees there today! Well, we will be going somewhere within the year, because Northwest would NOT give us a refund, not even for medical reasons! However, we don’t lose the money, it can be applied to another airfare. Thank goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>