Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Everybody's Got It!

Everybody these days seem to be either getting the “crud”, in the middle of it, or hoping after three or four weeks to finally be wrapping it up. As I told you, both Bob and I have been battling it for a few weeks. I rest up at night and on weekends to get through the week of work. I finally convinced Bob to rest up, and he’s been taking some time away from the fitness center to try to get better…but he’s getting antsy. He went to the doctor today, he did get a round of antibiotics, as the Dr. thinks he may have Broncitutus. I hope it helps, because if it does, I will be making a trip to the doctor too. I told him to ask for some for me…ha ha…the Doctor looked at him “pretty funny” and told him, of course, that I would have to go in to see him myself.

We are getting closer to our vacation coming up, and we don’t want this stuff still hanging over us, and quite frankly, I’m really tiring of sleeping away my weekends. That’s about all I did this past weekend, again! You cough so much at night that you don’t sleep well, so you just want to sleep when you are home.

I guess when it’s everywhere, it’s hard to avoid the germs and miss getting it, even those with good immune systems seem to be getting it.

Another reason we are all looking forward to spring, warmth and sunny days. The Daylight Savings Time is helping, and there is light at the end of the tunnel. April will soon be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>