Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Get Your Daffodils




This week is Daffodil Week at our American Cancer Society Organization. It's hectic week at the job, so coming home each night and reading my book everyday at my lunch break has been my salvation this week. There's always a lot to deal with during Daffodil Week at our office, it all falls on me and the two staff members that coordinate the event, for all of St. Louis County, Lake, Cook, Itasca, Carlton Counties and Douglas County in WI.
If you are in Duluth, you may purchase your Daffodils, and several daffodil related products that we have (Boyd's Bear and a Bunch, Potted Mini Daffodils, Daffodil and a Vase), at the Holiday Center Mall, (skywalk) downtown Duluth, from 10 am to 2 pm, tomorrow and Friday yet.

The daffodils are beautiful, but honestly, we are really glad when Daffodil Week is over!
I love this year's Boyd's Bear, "Bea R. Hope". So very cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>