Sunday, December 09, 2007

Restoring the Computer

Today I started the process of restoring the documents that were in my computer before we had to take everything off of it. I put everything on a flash drive, and now I have to put things back. I don’t think I’m going to put all my documents back. One thing I need to put back is all of my e mail addresses, I will have type them all in. Unfortunately, I couldn’t figure a way to print them off, and have a list that I once exported to work about a year ago or more to use for a relay mailing, but that list is not very up to date. So many have changed their addresses, and I added addresses since. SO, for awhile I won’t have a very accurate list. I started typing them in this afternoon, a tedious job. I had to take a break, didn’t get them all in. Not fun. If some of you have wondered why you haven’t received an e mail from me in a while, you know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>