Sunday, December 02, 2007

First Snow Storm

Friday a storm was predicted for the next day, and it did come! The snow was to start at noon, and it started at 10 am. It snowed all day and through the night and this morning we had a good 12 – 15 inches over the hill here! My husband and son were out at 8:30 this morning digging us out, it took them hours. The thing that my husband complains most about isn’t so much the driveway, but we have three dormers on the back of our house, and snow piles up by them and in between them, and the snow must be taken off of them or we risk leaking problems if ice builds up. We also have a deck, almost the length of the house, that needs to have the snow removed from. We are thankful that our Rob is still living at home with us!!!

Yesterday morning I was at the Fitness Center and the roads were terribly slippery by the time I was driving home. The plows weren't out yet, and I don't even think the sanding trucks were out. I was thankful to get home safely, usually I would have stayed put and not gone out again, but yesterday was different. I did out again, read my post below.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey C. said...

How did you like today's snow- traffic was a mess downtown. Just another friendly Duluth blogger! Peace
Jeff

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>