Monday, December 17, 2007

One More. . .

I told you that I finished up my Christmas shopping on Saturday. This evening I thought about one more person that I wanted to buy a gift for, not someone I usually buy for, which is why I didn't think of it on Saturday, but someone special to me that I decided a while back that I wanted to get a little something for. Don't you hate it when you think you are all done Christmas shopping, then you remember you missed someone?

Maybe I can run to Fitgers (which is downtown) during a lunch period this week, so I don't have to go over the hill. There is a store there that I bought quite a few unique gifts this year, called "The Snow Goose". It is a lovely little store with all kinds of "gifty type" things. Ummm there's also a nice bookstore in that complex, and a "Life is Good" Store.

This time of year, I don't think I'm the only one who tries to Christmas shop if possible, without going "over the hill" where all the crowds are. It's not easy. Not like downtown in the "old days"! Read my post titled "Downtown Shopping Gone".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Catherine Imports or the Christmas store T....W....., or Global Village?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>