Sunday, December 09, 2007

Another Week...

After all the rest I got this weekend do you think I will be rested up for another week of work?
Ready for an 8:15 am conference call I have to have with the "remote workers" (staff from out of the town) and the office staff that I work for. My supervisor has mandated a meeting each Monday morning with all of them, via conference call to "line up my week's work and find out from each one what they have for me to do. Then she asked me to make a weekly schedule of my "jobs" and post it, seems like a lot of extra work, if you ask me, but...ha... I do as I'm told. I also try not to look at this as "control", but it's hard not to. After 10 years of Admn. Support work, you'd think she'd trust me to be able to handle work from two more people wouldn't you?

Of course, then, after 10 years you'd think I would remember the only constant of this job is "Change"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>