Monday, December 17, 2007

Looking Like Christmas

It seemed like a "balmy" day this morning in Duluth on my drive to work. It was 18 degrees without any wind, and it actually seemed WARM. Weather sure is relative isn't it. Two months ago we would have thought that 18 degrees was cold, and this morning I thought it was warm! It was so beautiful too, the trees and bushes all had that white layer of frosted ice ... it was so pretty. It was so cloudy though, that I couldn't see the lake even when I drove right by it and could barely see the lift bridge.

I was listening to a Christmas CD in the car and the song "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" came on as I was oohing and aweing over the sights, and yes, it IS beginning to look like Christmas in the Northland. Much different than last year at this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>