Sunday, December 09, 2007

Holiday Movie Watching

It has been a cold weekend. A good weekend to stay inside and go no where. That's exactly what I did. Stayed inside and stayed warm. I've felt pretty much like a "slug" all weekend, but maybe we need weekends like that after a rushed and hectic week of work. I'm trying to get into the Christmas Spirit, do my cards, shopping, etc. I don't have money this weekend to Christmas shop, and haven't even purchased my Christmas cards yet, so guess you could say I am behind and that I am a "slug". I'd like to find something that would energize me right now.

Before I did anything constructive today, I lazed around and watched three sentimental Christmas movies on cable. And one new one last night on the Hallmark Channel called “The Note”. It was so so good! This time of year I like to watch the sappy, sentimental movies. Sometimes, I’ve been known to watch one over that I’ve seen before (I did that last Saturday). Tonight there is another good one on, that will be watching. It' s the only Christmasy thing I feel like doing, I was hoping it would put me in the spirit. After watching tv, I did some work on the computer (see below) and now I'm writing this.

One of our friends had knee surgery on Friday. The three movies I watched today, I taped, and had my son drop them off to their home, as they do not have cable and figured he might like to watch them while he recuperates. I had lent him some last week and they enjoyed them. They do not have cable.

I hope you all stayed warm this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>