Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Anticipation: The Nutcracker


I am excited about the weekend coming up. Our Grandchildren, the dancers will be part of the Hudson Dance Studio's production of "The Nutcracker" on Friday and Saturday nights. Our Grandson, Skylar, has the lead role in it. He is the Prince. I can't wait to see it. I have never seen The Nutcracker, and to be watching it for the first time with him in the lead part, is really exciting for me. We plan to go down on Saturday morning. We may have some challenges though, as they say we will wake up to snow Saturday, and get up to 4 inches. The weather person keeps saying "If you are planning to travel this weekend, you should do it on Sunday, not Saturday"...well that just won't work. I'm trying to convince the husband that we should go down on Friday evening, but he's not buying that right now. Says we must be in town to clean up the snow before leaving. So...we'll see. I'm praying that the weatherman will be wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>