Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yearning from Company from Home

Yes, my brother’s youngest boy is 22 already, (see below) and that means it’s been 19 years since they have been to Duluth to visit us. (Timmy was 18 months old). I have been after them for years to come out again. He said maybe in the fall of ’08. There is hope. It has been many years now, since any of my family from PA have been to Duluth to see us. They’ve all been busy with raising their families, and time and money is not plentiful, so I understand, but I am getting antsy to see somebody from home here. So, whenever I go home they know to expect that I will be after each family to think about coming out to Minnesota!

Because not too many come Northwest to see us, it's important that I go home to keep in touch with all those that I love so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>