Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Bad Feeling...

My Flights to PA and back, all went well. Amazingly, they were all on schedule, no problems whatsoever. The last few times I’ve traveled by air, all has gone smoothly. I always stay positive and don’t think of anything bad happening. I work at staying as relaxed as possible when I travel. I pray before the plane takes off, and I say a prayer of thanks when it lands.

I must tell you what happened when I arrived in Harrisburg. My friend who picked me up said “I am SO SO glad to see you arriving here safely”. She told me that she had a funny feeling that something was going to go wrong on the flight. She said she prayed so hard the day before and until I arrived, and she even had other people praying for me. She got the feeling the day before. I told her the flight went well. Then upon doing some more thinking about it, I remembered that the pilot announced that we would get a late start because he had a lot of paper work to fill out, due to a mechanical problem they found when they were on the ground and they got it fixed. I guess I didn’t think too much of it, except remember thinking that it was good they found the mechanical problem before we were off the ground. They made up for it in the air and we arrived right on schedule. Ummm …. So there WAS a mechanical problem with the plane, but they found it and fixed it before the plane took off ….wow…isn’t that something! Could her intuition been right… and it could be that her praying brought the mechanical problem to light?? What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>