Thursday, November 01, 2007

Great Event Coming Up

My visit: “It’s all about family”. Sat. the 10th, my brother (who now has the farm house we grew up in) he and his wife are hosting an open house for my Dad’s side of the family, which will involve a lot of people. I have so many Aunts, Uncles, and lots of cousins, and now, cousin’s grown children. We have invited them all, could have 40 or 50 people if they all come, and they all love family get-togethers, so I’m thinking most of them will come! They all make a real effort to stop up to see me when I’m home, it’s wonderful to know I am loved. It makes it easier for me to see everyone if we have a “party” or “get together”, so I appreciate Tim and Vickie doing this. My sister in law and my sister have taken Friday before the party off of work, so the three of us can work together to put the party on. Tim and Vickie have done a lot of re-furbishing of the homestead, and I know the relatives are also anxious to see what they’ve done to the farm house. So, my visit IS all about FAMILY. It will be very hard not to see Mom, Dad, Jerry and the relatives we’ve lost, however, they will be there in my heart, everywhere I am and everywhere I look, I will see them. I Thank the Lord for family and thank The Lord for the blessings my family in Pennsylvania in the 22 years I lived there, and have given me even from way out here in Minnesota!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>