Friday, November 02, 2007

Cold Fusion

A new spot in the downtown Skywalk opened about a month ago. We just heard about it at the office. Three of us went there, and I'm sitting here drinking my Raspberry-Cheesecake Fusion Shake, that is a meal replacement. It is delicious! For $5 you get a 16 oz smoothie, a 16 oz energy tea with flavor of your choice, and a shot of aloe supplement! They have a zillion different flavors to choose from for the meal replacement smoothie. I do see, according to the literature I picked up, that they are "Herbal Life" products. We've probably all heard of Herbalife, at some point in our lives. Anyhow, this little shop advertises "Good health on the go!" Check it out. There is a web site: www.coldfusionduluth.com I'm sure I will go back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>