Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Saw My Dad

When my brother, Mark came into the house the first day I was home, it was just as if it was my Dad walking into the kitchen. I could not get over how much he looked like Daddy. So much more than the last time I saw him (a year ago). How could he have changed that much in a year? When I remarked about it, all my siblings said, "well of course, he's the one that looks the most like Daddy". But, honestly, it was just like my Dad was walking toward me. It was unbelievable!

Now, I really believe that my Dad transformed my brother at that time, because the next time Mark walked in, he looked like I remembered him looking...not like he did that first day! Was it because I wouldn't be able to see Dad this trip, that when Mark walked in, I imagined he was Daddy, (I don't think so) or was it because it "really was Daddy walking toward me" to greet me?!!! I think Daddy was there with us in the kitchen that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>