Monday, December 04, 2006

4 Degrees warmer

Coming home from work tonight it was only 4 degrees warmer (14 degrees) than this morning's drive to work! Also, more snow over the hill, so roads were still slippery. No added snow downtown during the day.

I called for computer help from Gateway as soon as I got home from work, thought I'd try them since I didn't hear from the Norton Virus Company. I can talk to them
free, I refuse to pay $30 to Norton to hear what the computer company can probably tell me for free. Well, over 2 hours later, after uninstalling Norton and re-installing it, and checking over other things, I now have my computer protected, the little icon is on the right hand side to assure me of it, and I can now send and receive my e mail. What a way to spend the evening! I told the technican that was helping me that he certainly had more patience than I did!

While I was on the telephone with the technican, my husband made supper and he and Rob ate supper, and I was still on the telephone! Neither one of them ever want to make a call to the computer or server company...gee ... Bob would rather cook...
actually so would I...but I'm the one stuck on the phone!

Oh, I must give our daughter a call. They are getting an addition to their family,
a Christmas gift for them all...a puppy! She told me they might be able to pick her up tonight. It's a female, and when I get a picture of her (which I'm sure I will, I'll post it and tell you what they got). They are all very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>