Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Baby It's Cold Outside"

Baby It's Cold Outside
Winter is here! The temperature was 4 degrees coming to work this morning and the wind chill (meaning what temperature it feels like, was way below zero). Yes, I actually had to dig up my winter coat and wear it. But, no gloves, I need to go to the basement tonight and find the winter gloves, as my fingers were pretty darn cold!

I heard on the weather that other parts of the country are getting it bad with sleet, ice and snow. Even Dallas, Texas had sleet this morning and very cold. So, guess we can’t complain. We had a lot of rain yesterday, and all of us were commenting that if it had been snow instead of rain, we would have had a ton of it!

I just came back from lunch, outside, and it is 13 degrees! Baby, it's cold outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>