Monday, December 04, 2006

Slippery Drive

Linda's Thoughts from Duluth
Slippery drive to work this morning, our temperatures sure have fallen! It was 10 degrees on my way to work, and we had about 2 inches of snow over the hill. The roads were very slippery, and when you live in Woodland, there is no way to get downtown without going “down hill”. I know, I’ve tried many different routes and each route requires that you go down an avenue… some steeper than others, but always downhill. And when you are downtown, there are either avenues up or down. What a fun town to live in during the winter! The car I drive has anti lock breaks, it’s the first car I’ve had with them, and I can’t get used to them. This morning I thought I wasn’t going to be able to stop on one incline that wasn’t even very bad. There must be a secret to using them…guess I’ll have to investigate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't pump your brakes, gently press down on them.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>