Saturday, August 26, 2006

Nice way to spend a Saturday



A quick note before we head for Granddaughter's 6th Birthday Party, being held tonight. I thought I'd let you know I had a successful "party"...it was a lot of fun, and there were 8 friends here this morning. I was up at 5:30 am cleaning and yes, dusting... I felt like I really needed to dust, since it had been a while! I made brownies and blueberry muffins before 7:30 am. I dug the coffee pot out of the cupboard, and hoped that I would remember how much coffee to put in it... we aren't really coffee drinkers around here. Anyhow, I enjoyed visiting with good friends, and now I have a clean house in the bargain! I think everyone here had a good time and the lady that gave the party told me "you had a nice group of ladies here", I said, "yes, I know, I have good friends".

Now, it will be nice to visit with daughter and family.

Monday: The Birthday party was great! We had fun watching the birthday girl open her presents, and she and I played with her new dolls the next morning. Bratz
Dolls (the ugliest dolls I've ever seen!). Saturday night we enjoyed time around the camp fire roasting marshallows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>