Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Leader in the Making

Our grandson, he is 16 years old and I am thinking about him a lot these days. So many teens today are mixed up and confused and don’t have any idea what they want to do in life, or even who they are. In this past year, I’ve come to realize that our grandson knows exactly who he is and is getting a clearer idea of the path he will be taking in the next few years. I have found him to be a strong teen and I’ve noted over these last few years, a leader. I believe he will become a man destined to make a difference in this world. I want to be the first to step up and say I am very proud of our grandson and proud that he is part of our family and part of the generation coming up and leading our world in the future.

Contrary to what some of my peers may think, I trust that our country is headed in the right direction, based on our grandchildren’s generation!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You go, grandma! He is lucky to have you.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Michelle said. Now I can view your blog site again. Good. I am glad you had such a great day Linda.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a natural and prolific writer, Linda.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>