Thursday, March 16, 2006

Computer is Sick!

Linda's Thoughts from Duluth

You haven't heard from me all week because on Monday night I came home to find out that our computer would not start! I spoke with IT and found it may be a piece that needs to be replaced and I ordered it. I'm hoping we will be up and running soon, because we've all become quite dependent on the computer. Not to mention, that I now love to blog!

I plan to take a day of vacation from work tomorrow so that I can recuperate from daffodil work. Finally feeling that I'm getting caught up with the non daffodil work this week. I'm writing this from work before I leave. I am looking forward to a relaxing day off and catching up at the home front!

I'm thankful that the second snow storm this week is going to miss us again. Monday we got 2 - 3 inches and the cities and
NW WI got a foot to 16 inches! The kids got home to Hudson on Monday, but it was slow going and they went home to
16 inches of snow in their driveway.

Another storm is coming that is to dump lots of snow on the twin cities area, but we are to only get 2 - 3 in. I'm sorry for
them, but happy for us. This is all very unusual, because usually it's the other way around...lots of snow up here and
not much in the cities! Hurray...some justice coming our way!


Hope all of you have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>