Friday, March 24, 2006

Mother - Daughter


Here's my Mother - November, 2004 - one of my visit's home in PA with her.

I miss her terribly. She died the morning after Mother's Day
last year, and with both she and my Mother in Law gone, I am
not looking forward to Mother's Day 2006. I know it's only been a year, but I'm afraid that 10 years from now I will feel
the same loss. I've talked with some daughters who lost their
Mothers as much as 20 years ago and they say they never get
over missing them.

I wish I had some photos of my Mother in Law on my computer. I really need to find out how to scan photos then I will post a picture of her.

I'm even more aware now of the goal I've always had, to be the kind of Mother to my children, as my Mother and Dolly were to me! They were my role models.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great human interest article. You are such a kind person.

Peggy

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>