Sunday, March 19, 2006

Good Weekend

Since I didn't get to write last Monday night, you didn't hear how the grandchildren liked the Water Park at the Edgewater Motel. They had so much fun. We went down and ate supper with them in a room above the park, where we could view the park. We then watched them have fun in the water. Dawn and Bob also went in and had a good time. I would recommend that any of your visitors from out of town would enjoy the park. It isn't open to the public. You need to have a room there to use it. The motel guests can request guest passes for visitors to the tune of $15.00. Rob did that and joined the kids. He said it was well worth the $15.00.

They had a rude awakening though when they got to Hudson on Monday afternoon and had 16 inches of snow that had dumped on them through the day!

There were a lot of people at the water park for a Sunday night, so they must be getting good business. It's good for drawing more tourist into town. On Friday I was waiting in line to pay for my car wash and a woman with two young boys in front of me, asked me for directions to the Edgewater where the "water park" was.

This has been a good weekend for me. Our son arrived home safely from his vacation to sunny Florida, and he (Scott) visited us this afternoon. I talked to my sister in PA, and talked to Dawn yesterday. I have a clean house, my laundry is caught up, our computer is working and I have a meal made for supper tomorrow night. Oh. if only every weekend were like this! It will be much easier to go to work tomorrow and to start another work week! Maybe I should use all my vacation up taking Fridays off!

I hope that all of you reading this had a good weekend too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>