Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Can't Figure it Out...

When I wrote posts about our niece visiting from Pennsylvania...I wrote 6 posts and added photos of where we visited in the area on those posts, like the ones that you see currently on my blog.  For two weeks I have been trying to figure out WHY those 6 posts do not show up....they were about Split Rock Lighthouse, Gooseberry State Park, Enger Tower, Views "from the top", and the Rose Garden.  I have tried everything, I've read the help directions, etc. and just don't know what I did wrong.  Now if I search for those, or go into my edit list it shows they are "published", and if I click on one from there, it takes me to it.  So, apparently they are "somewhere"...just can't seem to see them on the front end of my blog?  Any bloggers out there have any ideas for me why this happened?  Thanks!

If I can't get them to show up, I will re-post them on a new page and they will appear at top... but don't want to do it right now, I'm afraid the ones I have showing will "drop off"...so I'll wait awhile till I think those that read my blog will have read the ones there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>