Friday, August 26, 2011

More Fun - Stacie's Visit to Duluth


photo at left: Bob, Stacie, Rob and Linda out to eat!

Our niece from York, Pennsylvania came to Minnesota to visit us the first week of this month. She flew into Minneapolis and visited with our daughter (her cousin) and her family in Hudson, WI for 2 days, then came up to Duluth. Stacie was here with her Mother and my parents back in the early 70's when she was about a year and a half old. Of course, she doesn't remember that...ha ha.

She is a school teacher, so has the summers off. When I go back to PA to visit all my family and friends there, I always encourage everyone to come out and visit our beautiful area! It's been many years since we have hosted anyone here, so I was so delighted when she told me in early 2011 that she would be out to see us!


Lunch at Va Bene - downtown Duluth - wonderful Italian Food and seating on the deck overlooking Lake Superior!




Stacie loves to buy shoes - so I took her here...they do not have this back east.
















Our Mall...sorry to say not much to show off compared to the Malls back east!













Out to lunch!


Look at the rest of my posts about our adventures and photos.. Duluth Harbor and Canal Park sites, Historic Glensheen, Enger Park and Tower, scenes up the North Shore and much more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>