Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to Blogging - Where has the Year Gone????

Oh my - I've been meaning to get back to my blogging. I knew I hadn't blogged for quite a while, but never thought it was a year! I see my last post was August 20, 2010..and today it is August 21, 2011! A whole year! I guess I have spent this past year on Facebook! My sister wants me to get back to blogging, as that was how she kept up with my doings here in Minnesota...from her home in PA. She does not want to do Facebook. I know a lot of people have "resisted" Facebook, but a lot of my PA relatives friends are on Facebook, and it's been really great keeping up with them. They don't call or write, but they will "facebook" me! Guess that's why I've been spending the time on that instead of my blog. But, I enjoy writing...so I am going to come back to my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>