Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Friday Tradition

According to this title, I know you are thinking I will write about shopping on "Black Friday". No, I am not. For 6 years my daughter and I have had a Friday after Thanksgiving "tradition"of going to the pianist, Lori Line's Christmas concert at the D.E.C.C. It has always been a fun way to start the holidays with my daughter, here in Duluth, putting us both in the Christmas spirit. Last year we took my Granddaughter with us. It was great.

This year, Dawn and her family were not able to come up for Thanksgiving or the weekend. As this week came closer, my husband commented to me that "you will really miss not attending Lori Line's concert". He suggested I go myself. (He is not interested, plus there's football on TV tonight you know). I decided I would go if I could find someone to take along that I could share the joy with. I found someone, and purchased the tickets the other day. So, tonight my friend, who I haven't seen in a very long time, and I will be enjoying Lori Line's Christmas music! I can't wait!! I'm all ready to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>