Sunday, February 15, 2009

Walk in the Neighborhood







The weather has been nice the last few days. It has been SUNNY....we don't care that the temperature is in the 20's and 30's...hey, it's not below zero and there is SUN...lots of SUN. Sun makes us Duluthians feel great. It makes us forget our worries and troubles, it even puts us in the mood for a walk around our neighborhood! I did that this afternoon, and of course I took my camera along...more fun to take photos on sunny days than on overcast days! I am posting a few photos of our neighborhood on Valentine's weekend. Also, a photo of a neighbor who has a new bird house, I'll bet he made it himself. The snowman (two headed?) was built by our neighbors that have 3 girls, who I'm sure put this snowman together.

One complaint that I've been hearing, and I agree, but don't want to agree too loudly in case Mother nature dumps a large storm on us, is that our snow is getting awfully dirty and not very nice looking. It's time, many say, for some snow so that things can "look pretty again". So, witness the photo I posted above with the headline "Dirty snow".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>