Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Snow and now the Deep Freeze Again!

It snowed all day yesterday, but it was a pretty, light and fluffy snow. However, I don't think my husband and son would have said that this morning as they had to dig us out, yet again. For the second weekend in a row they have had to deal with snow. We got 7 inches yesterday. Then of course, the temperature took a dive today, and the wind started blowing this afternoon. They are predicting a cold night and the wind chill is to be bad by morning, perhaps as low as minus 40 below.

I am on vacation all of this next week, I will be very happy tomorrow morning that I won't have to go out in that cold and drive to work!

I'm looking forward to staying inside all day, sleeping late and staying warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>