Saturday, January 12, 2008

Prospective and Blessings

And...speaking of friends and the workplace:

One of my friends was telling me this week that her co workers have been complaining a lot. She noted that they were complaining about minor things, nothing really major. They apparently weren’t taking time to count their blessings, or to think on the positive side of their every day lives. She is one of my friends that I asked to be in prayer about a friend that grew up with our daughter and now is married and lives out of state. She lost her Dad less than two years ago, and lost her Mother in the summer. When she was here for the funeral she told me they were expecting twins in January. I was very happy for them. The babies came pre-mature and the little boy died soon after and the little girl has been in the ICU since. She e mailed and asked for prayers for their little one on Monday, as she would be having some more surgery. My friend thought about this family and the losses they already have had and what they are going through, and she told her co/workers about the family and that they should all be grateful that they only have small, insignificant things in their lives to “complain” over, and to look to those who would "really have something" to complain about. (Prospective!)

I received a sad e mail yesterday telling us that they lost their little girl, she died in their arms, after the surgery. I am keeping her, her husband, and their family in my prayers, as they deal with these losses.

In 2008 Let's keep things in prospective and count our blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>