Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Wind Chill Advisory - Warm hearts

Must be January! We must be having a more usual winter here in Duluth than we've had for a long time. There is a wind chill advisory for tonight starting at 7 pm through tomorrow morning. It is to be -21 below wind chill tomorrow morning at 7 am! Just in time to go back to work! I heard yesterday that this December was the 6th snowiest December on record. And,
our drought is now officially over!

We had a lovely afternoon. It was a cold day outside, but warm in our home. When you spend time with friends it always warms up your home and heart. I happened to remember that my friend was on call today for her job (she is a social worker), and home alone. I called this morning and invited her to eat our New Year's meal with us. December has been hectic for us both, and we haven't had much time to see each other, so it gave us a good time to visit. She is my best friend that is the "Friend you can Empathize With", that I talked about in my post last evening.

A good start to the new year - time spent with our friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>