Thursday, January 03, 2008

Never Too Late - Fun Top 10

I was worried that our name was taken off the Christmas Card list from an out of town family that we always look forward to hearing from at Christmas. We didn't get a card from them, and as I told you, I didn't do many cards this year, so they didn't get one from us. I sure missed hearing from them and I thought, oh no, they took us off the list because I didn't send them one! They always do a Christmas Letter telling us about their year and it is a Christmas Letter that even those of you that don't like Christmas Letters, would really love! Their letter is always funny, it makes you laugh, and you always feel great after reading it! Each letter includes a "TOP 10 LIST." It always has a lot of humor in it, and sometimes you laugh so hard, well...you know! It also includes things that everyone can "relate to".

Well, today I was excited to see their Annual Christmas Letter in the mail! I guess they were just behind, and it's great to get cards and letters after the 25th as well as before! In fact, if you missed that card or letter, it's even more welcome after the 25th when we suffer the "After Christmas Let-down!"

I sat down right away and read it. As usual it was great fun, and they didn't disappoint - the Top 10 List was there. This year's top ten: THE TOP TEN SIGNS THAT SUPPORT THE BELIEF THAT THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME".
They also included a whole page of family photos taken throughout the year. It sure did make my day!

They commented about "Spending hours mulling over a Christmas Letter that nobody reads anyway." Not true. We read it and love it. I hope they never stop the annual tradition.

We thank them for not taking our name off their Christmas Card List. Already looking forward to next year's Top 10!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice blog about our letter, Linda! Don't worry, we wouldn't take you off the list.

I enjoy reading your blog.

LaRae

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>