Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happiness Is Your Grandson Visiting


I’ve had a happy afternoon. Our Grandson came up from Hudson, WI to visit his Grandparents and Uncles. He and his friend are here for the weekend. We played three games of “Sequence” this afternoon, and ate homemade brownies. We took goofy photos with my new camera and deleted most of them. We enjoyed together the movie “The Devil Wears Prada. Now, Rob and the two of them went out for the evening to get a bite to eat and bowling after. They plan to stay all day tomorrow, so that will be fun. I suggested them going to church with us in the morning, Skylar said “No, Grandma, I’m not going there for you to show off your grandson and say, remember Skylar?” (Most of them would remember him from being with us when he was younger).

Now, would I do that!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>