Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Calmer

I didn’t write anything last week because in the evenings after work, I was tired and didn’t have the energy to sit down and write. The week and weekend before had been hectic. I had lots of thoughts of things I wanted to write about, but just "too tired!" This past weekend I was able to get rested up, we had no place we had to go Sat. or Sunday, I just took it easy and putzy’d around the house. As you can see from my post below, I found my "quiet place" on Sunday afternoon. It was a good, relaxing afternoon. So…now I’m back. The only thing that will keep me from writing this week is the heat...yesterday and today, in the 90's with humidity to match... our July heat wave...but I do have one more post in mind before I go to cool off in front of a fan... see the next post about last evening...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>