Monday, February 05, 2007

February Freeze

February Freeze
It isn’t any warmer today. It was colder this morning than yesterday. On the drive home from work tonight it was minus 3 below zero with minus 23 below zero wind chill. I didn’t warm the car up before leaving, so then never felt warm in the car the whole trip home. I came in and immediately ate a bowl of potato soup. I still feel chilled. I think I’ll make a cup of tea, when I’m done writing. It must have been colder in our office today too, because I am always feeling hot, while everyone else is chilly, and today I was chilly all day! It’s to be extremely cold again tonight. Well, all I can say is I’m glad it waited till February for this sub zero stuff. When we get it in December, it’s much more depressing. In February, we know it will probably be the last of the sub temps. Our schools were all closed today due to the cold. My husband said when he was in school, they NEVER closed for cold weather, and in those days a lot of kids WALKED to school, more than walk now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>