Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Super Bowl

Super Bowl
So, how many of you watched the Super Bowl. Many of you are probably watching it now, as I am writing this. I would much rather write. The game is on in the next room, the two men in the house are, of course, watching it. I have to hear the noise. I must say though, that I did watch Billy Joe do the National Anthem. (He did well). I'm so uninterested in it, that I had to ask my husband this afternoon which two teams were playing! I have never been able to get into football, especially to watch it on TV. I've been to games in my younger day, tried to understand it, but it's just not something that I could pick up easily, and after my high school days, quit trying to understand it, and decided I just "didn't care". Luckily, neither of my boys played football, then I guess I would have had to learn the game, as I had to learn the games of baseball and hockey.

Bob saved some of his Utz's Potato Chips I got him from PA for his birthday, for the game. He's munching away on them, and I dearly wish I could eat some too. No, I don't want to get sick, so I won't. I can't wait till after my surgery, so I can eat normally! I am glad though, that the homemade potato soup I made this afternoon, went down real well, with no
problem. Looking forward to having the soup tomorrow for both lunch and supper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>