Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blogging For a Year!

Linda's Thoughts from Duluth Blogging A Year!
This week is a year anniversary that I have been "blogging". I wrote and put my first "post" on this site on January 29, 2006. The year has gone by fast, as they do as we get older! I want to say tonight that I have throughly enjoyed my year of writing, and as you can see, I plan to continue to "blog". Writing has been enjoyable to me, and I believe it's also been good "therapy" for me. Somedays its good to write down my thoughts, somedays I need to vent, somedays I need to let someone know a piece of information that I discovered, somedays I just want to connect with my out of state family and friends, and somedays I think of connecting too, ith my in town friends that read. It's also been nice to know there are readers in other states and other countries that enjoy reading what I write. The posts that I write about family memories and history, I hope that my family, especially my children and grandchildren, will be glad someday (if not today) that I put the memories down on paper. That is the reason I am sharing the memories. I'm also enjoying posting photos of the town we live in and especially old photos to share with family. My other posts, even the mundane ones, I hope will give my family members and friends some insight into my life, to my thoughts and to how I feel about living in Duluth, Minnesota. Do me a favor and click on "comment" below and let me know if its been as much fun for you as it has been for me this past year. I would love to hear from my readers. If you don't want it to posted on the blog, let me know, because I moderate all comments before they are published and will not post it if you don't want me to. I look forward to another year of "writing and sharing my thoughts from Duluth!"

PS - A big thank you to my friend Becca, who turned me on to blogging!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda,

I do enjoy reading your blog. I just started reading yours and Becca's this year, but it's so nice to keep up-to-date on what my Duluth friends are up to. Keep blogging!

LaRae

8:34 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hi LaRae, is this my friend LaRae who sends out the best Annual Christmas letter ever!?! If so, I look forward every Christmas to getting your letter, its so much fun to read! Say hi to the family and give that cute little son a hug from us in Duluth! - Glad to hear you are enjoying connecting with us in Duluth. We miss you.
- Linda

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda just started reading recently meant to last summer after we talked but didnt time seems to go bye so fast always love talking to you! Hope to see you when you come home to visit in PA. I like reading your thoughts. Angela

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda This is Angela from home in PA. Just started reading your blog recently. Enjoy it a lot. Meant to log on when you were home last but time seems to fly and I didn't. I don't get to use the computer too often as my son thinks I'm too dumb to. I do manage to be able to do a few things on the computer much to his dismay! I will try to keep reading. See you next time you get home to PA.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>